Mozzarella pasta bake
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
30K3.5 September 30th 2018
For 6 people, you will need:
- 0 100 g ham
- 1 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 500 g pasta
- 3 80 g mozzarella
- 4 50 g Comté cheese
- Total weight: 760 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|6 min.||45 min.||51 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Fry 100 g ham (cut into small pieces) in a frying pan on medium heat with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2: Cook 500 g pasta.
- 3: Drain the pasta thoroughly.
Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C)
- 4: Put the pasta back into the pan on low heat. Add the fried ham and 80 g mozzarella cut into small dice.
Stir well for a few minutes to combine well.
- 5: Tip the mixture into a buttered gratin dish.
- 6: Scatter the 50 g Comté cheese over the top...
- 7: ...and bake for about 30 minutes (do watch the colour towards the end).
This is perfect for a Sunday evening supper when you are wondering "What are we going to eat tonight?"
If you don't have Comté, you can use any similar cheese you like: Cheddar, Gruyère, Emmental...
September 21th 2021.