Step by step recipe:
- 7 min.
- 5 min.Cook 500 g pasta.
- 3 min.Drain the pasta thoroughly.
Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C)
- 3 min.Put the pasta back into the pan on low heat. Add the fried ham and 80 g mozzarella cut into small dice.
Stir well for a few minutes to combine well.
- 2 min.Tip the mixture into a buttered gratin dish.
- 1 min.Scatter the 50 g Comté cheese over the top...
- 30 min....and bake for about 30 minutes (do watch the colour towards the end).
Remarks:This is perfect for a Sunday evening supper when you are wondering "What are we going to eat tonight?"
If you don't have Comté, you can use any similar cheese you like: Cheddar, Gruyère, Emmental...
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pasta: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Penne with purple artichokes, Pasta with pesto and preserved tomatoes, Penne with Mushrooms, Sunday night pasta, How to cook pasta properly, ... [All]
- Ham: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Endives , Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), Quick flaky pizza, French toast "cordon bleu", Ham "friand" pie, ... [All]
- Mozzarella: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Grilled cheese, Harvest Gratin, Quick flaky pizza, Pan-fried chicken breast on mozzarella, ... [All]
- Comté cheese: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Salmon and spinach quiche, Special Cheese and Walnut Sticks, Cocotte eggs with Comté, Jura bread, Involtinis, ... [All]