Mushroom and artichoke omelette
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
29K4.2 June 30th 2016
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|37 min.||17 min.||54 min.|
Step by step recipe
Beat the eggsBreak 6 eggs, salt and pepper, then beat for 1 minute.
Prepare the fillingPeel 1 spring onion (scallion) and chop finely.
- 3: Peel (if necessary) 350 g mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
- 4: Prepare 4 purple artichokes and cut into small pieces.
- 5: Pour 4 tablespoons olive oil into a large frying pan on medium heat. When really hot, add the chopped onion.
Salt and pepper, then cook for 1 minute without colouring.
- 6: Add the mushrooms and fry until lightly browned.
Towards the end of cooking, add the artichokes.
Transfer the filling onto a plate.
Cook the omeletteWipe the pan out quickly, pour in 3 tablespoons olive oil and put back on medium heat.
When the oil is hot, pour in the beaten eggs.
Use a wooden spatula or soft spatula to draw the egg from the edge of the omelette towards the centre.
- 8: When the omelette is about half cooked, tip the filling on top, turn down the heat, cover and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- 9: To finish, allow the omelette to break up naturally as you fold the edges over towards the centre.
Serve right away.
As with all omelettes, do take care not to overcook it, or it will be too dry.
September 20th 2021.