Step by step recipe:
- 3 min.
- 5 min.
Prepare the fillingPeel 1 spring onion (scallion) and chop finely.
- 7 min.Peel (if necessary) 350 g mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
- 20 min.Prepare 4 purples artichokes and cut into small pieces.
- 2 min.
- 6 min.Add the mushrooms and fry until lightly browned.
Towards the end of cooking, add the artichokes.
Transfer the filling onto a plate.
- 4 min.
- 5 min.When the omelette is about half cooked, tip the filling on top, turn down the heat, cover and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- 2 min.To finish, allow the omelette to break up naturally as you fold the edges over towards the centre.
Serve right away.
Remarks:As with all omelettes, do take care not to overcook it, or it will be too dry.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Mushrooms: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Beef Wellington, Mushroom buckwheat pancakes, Rustic chicken and mushroom pie, Coq au vin, Mushroom velouté, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Spinach Omelette, French croissants, Four quarters, Potato tortilla (Spanish omelette), Maroilles cheese quiche, ... [All]
- Purple artichoke: You can check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Penne with purple artichokes, Poivrade Artichoke Salad, Purple artichokes braised in white wine, Gratin of purple artichokes, Roast pork with sage, cooked in a bag., ... [All]