Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
5,8054.3 August 27th 2023
For 4 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Wash and dry 500 g cherry tomatoes.
- 2: Cut them in 2, place the cut part on top, then sprinkle with fine salt and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 200°C (390°F).
- 3: Meanwhile, pour a little olive oil into a gratin dish, then place 200 g feta in the center (no need to cut it).
- 4: Pour the cherry tomatoes around...
- 5: Add 50 g black olives cut in 2, sprinkle with herbes de Provence then lightly salt tomatoes and olives, drizzle with olive oil, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 6: Meanwhile, cook the pasta of your choice, then drain.
- 7: After baking, the tomatoes are candied and the feta seems to have remained the same...
- 8: ...but that's where the magic happens: stir the entire contents of the dish with a spoon, and the cream forms.
- 9: Pour the still-warm pasta into the dish, toss, serve immediately and enjoy.
You can use any kind of pasta you like: penne, spaghetti, fusilli, etc.
You'll notice that, strangely enough, the pasta takes on a surprising "pizza" taste (tomatoes-cheese-herbs-olive), which makes us call this recipe "pazzas" in the family.
December 8th 2023.