A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|7 min.||17 min.||24 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cook 500 g spaghetti.
- 2: Meanwhile make sauce: in a bowl put 4 egg yolks, 200 ml cream, salt and pepper.
Beat to mix well, then add juice of ½ lemon and some grated Parmesan, whip again, sauce is ready.
- 3: In a pan on medium heat, put 200 g small pieces of bacon and cook until lightly browned.
- 4: Keeping bacon pan over low heat, tip in cooked pasta and mix well.
- 5: Add sauce and continue to mix for about two minutes.
- 6: Your spaghetti carbonara is ready. Grate some more Parmesan over, and put the pan in the centre of the table so that your guests can serve themselves and come back for more.
You can use the same recipe with other pasta like penne, tortellini etc.
September 17th 2019.