A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|10 min.||7 min.||17 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare and finely chop 2 shallots.
- 2: Melt 20 g butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
Add the shallots, salt and pepper, and cook for 1 minute without colouring.
- 3: Add 300 g cooked spinach, mix well...
- 4: ...and cook for 2-3 minutes, mainly to "dry off" the spinach a little.
- 5: Break 6 eggs, salt and pepper, then beat with a whisk for about 1 minute.
- 6: Pour the eggs over the spinach...
- 7: ... and gather the spinach into the middle, preferably using a wooden spatula.
- 8: As soon as the eggs have set underneath and are still runny on top, fold the omelette in half.
This recipe can be adapted to make omelettes with all kinds of cooked vegetables, such as leeks.
It is not essential to fold the omelette over, it just looks more attractive.
January 19th 2021.