Step by step recipe:
- 5 min.
- 1 min.
- 1 min.Add 300 g cooked spinach, mix well...
- 3 min....and cook for 2-3 minutes, mainly to "dry off" the spinach a little.
- 2 min.
- 1 min.Pour the eggs over the spinach...
- 3 min.... and gather the spinach into the middle, preferably using a wooden spatula.
- 1 min.As soon as the eggs have set underneath and are still runny on top, fold the omelette in half.
Remarks:This recipe can be adapted to make omelettes with all kinds of cooked vegetables, such as leeks.
It is not essential to fold the omelette over, it just looks more attractive.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Cooked spinach: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Polenta with spinach and soft-poached egg, Spinach and Comté Loaf, Spinach and ricotta ravioli, Spinach brik parcels, Spinach fritters, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Cigarettes Russes (Piroulines), Nanou's chocolate cake, Fruit crumble, Baked apples from St Aubin le Vertueux, Pistachio madeleines, ... [All]
- Egg: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Bacon and cabbage omelette, Oaty walnut cake , Fried eggs with tomatoes, Brioche dough, Elsa's Comtoise galette, ... [All]