Tandoori-flavoured chicken with leeks
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
27K4.8 April 17th 2019
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|28 min.||26 min.||54 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 4 leeks. Set aside.
- 2: Prepare 2 shallots.
- 3: Cut 300 g chicken into small chunks or shreds.
- 4: Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan on high heat. When really hot, add the shallots.
Salt, pepper and cook for 1 minutes without colouring.
- 5: Add the leeks, mix well and leave to cook until tender.
- 6: Add the chicken and 2 tablespoons tandoori spices. Mix well.
- 7: Lastly, add 200 ml liquid cream, salt and pepper.
Leave on low heat to reduce until you have a thickened, creamy sauce.
- 8: Check the seasoning and your dish is ready to serve.
The recipe is a vague one, so do feel free to adapt the quantities to whatever you have to hand.
March 24th 2023.