A recipe from cooking-ez.com
247K4.5 January 3rd 2014
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|18 min.||5 min.||48 min.||1 hour 11 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 1 green cabbage, raw.
- 2: Cook 150 g small pieces of bacon in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 3: Steam 800 g potatoes.
- 4: Chop 1 bunch parsley.
- 5: Peel the potatoes while still hot, slice and put in a salad bowl.
- 6: Add the parsley to the hot potatoes, add 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette), mix well and leave for 5 minutes.
- 7: It's important to do this because the hot potatoes will absorb some of the vinaigrette and parsley flavour, and so will became soft and tasty. Delicious!
- 8: Add the bacon and cabbage, add more vinaigrette if necessary and mix well.
- 9: Serve immediately. It's better if the potatoes are still warm when the salad is served.
You might like to try adding a finely chopped shallot with the parsley, or pouring a little dry white wine over the potatoes while they are still hot.
If you don't like bacon, you can simply leave it out.
September 24th 2021.