Baby spinach salad
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|32 min.||10 min.||42 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Peel, rinse and slice 1 spring onion (scallion).
- 2: Prepare 400 g fresh spinach, but do not cook.
- 3: Shred the spinach.
- 4: Cut 1 slice bread into small cubes.
- 5: Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a small frying pan on high heat. When good and hot, add 100 g small pieces of bacon.
Fry until lightly browned, stirring frequently, then transfer to a plate, leaving the fat in the pan. Put the pan back on the heat.
- 6: Put the bread cubes into the pan and fry in the bacon fat until golden brown.
- 7: Slice 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- 8: Put the spinach, croutons, lardons and eggs into a salad bowl.
Add the parsley and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette). Mix well and your baby spinach salad is ready.
It is best to use very tender spinach leaves, are ideally the very young "baby" leaves, or at least the smallest ones.
May 25th 2020.