Beetroot salad with cashew nuts
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|15 min.||17 min.||32 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Spread 100 g cashew nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at 300°F (150°C) for 10 minutes.
- 2: After this time, take out of the oven and leave to cool, then chop coarsly.
- 3: Peel and grate 350 g raw beetroot and put into a bowl.
- 4: Rinse and finely chop 1 spring onion (scallion), then add to the bowl.
- 5: Cut 200 g bread into small cubes and fry with 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan.
- 6: Tip into the bowl, add the cashew nuts and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette), then mix well.
- 7: Your salad is ready and "in the pink".
If you are making this in a hurry, just add the cashew nuts raw to the salad, though it will lack the crunch of the toasted nuts.
October 22th 2020.