Step by step recipe:
- 10 min.
- 3 min.After this time, take out of the oven and leave to cool, then chop coarsly.
- 8 min.Peel and grate 350 g raw beetroot and put into a bowl.
- 3 min.Rinse and finely chop 1 spring onion (scallion), then add to the bowl.
- 7 min.
- 1 min.Tip into the bowl, add the cashew nuts and 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette), then mix well.
- Your salad is ready and "in the pink".
Remarks:If you are making this in a hurry, just add the cashew nuts raw to the salad, though it will lack the crunch of the toasted nuts.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Raw beetroot: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Raw beetroot salad, Creamy Winter Vegetable Soup, Sushi, Vegetable tartare, Raw beetroot mousse with walnuts, ... [All]
- Bread: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Welsh (French Welsh Rarebit), Italian toast, Baked leek and Camembert slices, Croque-monsieur complet, Winemaker's toast, ... [All]
- Cashew nuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Crispy spinach rolls, Thai-style Chicken with Cashew Nuts, Cauliflower curry, ... [All]
- French dressing (vinaigrette): You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Warm broccoli and Tuna Salad, Herb salad, Warm autumn salad, Lentil and cold-meat salad, Prawn salad with a crunch, ... [All]