Greek salad with chicken
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
4,2265 August 20th 2023
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|35 min.||8 min.||43 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 500 g courgette, if possible use very small zucchinis and cut into thin strips.
- 2: Prepare 500 g tomato, once peeled and cut into pieces, sprinkle with fine salt, mix well and leave to rest in a colander to reduce the vegetation water, while you prepare the chicken.
- 3: Cut 300 g chicken breast into small pieces.
- 4: In a small frying pan over high heat, pour in 3 tablespoons olive oil and when hot, add the chicken pieces.
- 5: Toast well, then season with salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
Set aside in the pan, off the heat.
- 6: Pour the drained tomatoes into a salad bowl, followed by the zucchinis.
- 7: Cut 200 g feta into small pieces and pour into the salad bowl, adding the chopped herbs.
- 8: Finish with the chicken pieces and the vinaigrette, mix well and your salad is ready.
If you don't have small zucchinis, cut them into small cubes rather than strips.
As with most salads, the quantities given here are only a guide, so feel free to adapt them to your taste.
December 8th 2023.