Purée of Jerusalem artichokes with foie gras
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|30 min.||40 min.||1 hour 10 min.|
Step by step recipe
Prepare the foie gras
Cut 80 g Foie gras into small dice, put on a plate and refrigerate.
Prepare the Jerusalem artichoke purée
Peel and rinse 250 g Jerusalem artichoke and slice into rounds.
- 3: Peel, rinse and slice 150 g potatoes.
- 4: Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes.
Cook until tender (about 40 minutes).
- 5: When cooked, drain the vegetables and put into a high-sided container.
- 6: Blend, add 40 g butter and 40 g cream, then blend again.
- 7: Salt and pepper, then blend until completely smooth.
Check the seasoning.
Heat the ramekins you will be using to serve.
Put a layer of hot purée in the bottom of each dish.
- 9: Arrange the cold dice of foie gras on the top...
- 10: Cover wth a second layer of hot purée.
For an even more sophisticated dish, you can sieve
February 29th 2020.