A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 100 g smoked salmon
- 2 100 g smoked trout fillet
- 3 100 g cooked prawns
- 4 2 tablespoons Rémoulade dressing
- 5 50 g asparagus tips
- 6 A few lettuce leaves
- 7 4 slices thin toast
- 8 a little soy sauce (optional)
- 9 a little olive oil (optional)
- 10 a little chives
- Total weight: 580 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|49 min.||5 min.||54 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cut 100 g smoked trout fillet into small pieces (1 cm square approx.).
- 2: Cut 100 g smoked salmon into small pieces (1 cm square approx.).
- 3: Cut 100 g cooked prawns into small pieces.
- 4: If your prawns are a bit bland (frozen or bought ready-cooked), put them in a frying pan with a little clarified butter or olive oil, and fry until lightly browned.
- 5: As soon as they are just lightly fried, add a tablespoon of soy sauce, then take off the heat and drain.
- 6: Leave to cool on absorbant paper.
- 7: Trim the asparagus tips.
- 8: In a bowl mix salmon, trout, prawns and asparagus tips.
- 9: Add 2 tablespoons Rémoulade dressing.
- 10: Mix well.
- 11: Begin the assembly:
In a large glass, place a large lettuce leaf.
- 12: And onto the leaf pour the mix, add the toast cut into a triangle, and sprinkle with a few chopped chives.
Refrigerate before serving.
You can use fish other than those specified, but smoked fish works better. Trout for example, can be replaced by smoked halibut.
February 25th 2020.