Springtime mixed salad
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 300 g lettuce and shred.
- 2: Thinly slice the courgettes (use the tiniest ones if you can).
- 3: Slice 2 hard-boiled eggs and thinly slice 1 spring onion (scallion).
- 4: Dice 50 g cheese.
- 5: Put all these ingredients into a salad bowl, add 100 g tuna in oil...
- 6: ...then the chopped parsley and chive flowers.
- 7: Finish by adding 5 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Your mixed salad is ready.
For a fresher flavour, replace half the vinaigrette with lemon juice.
January 16th 2021.