Sautéed Pork with Peanuts
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|43 min.||12 min.||55 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Peel and rinse the carrots, turnips and leeks.
Dice all the vegetables small and cook briefly until barely tender in boiling salted water.
Cool rapidly in cold water, then drain thoroughly.
- 2: Prepare 250 g green cabbage and shred into fine ribbons.
- 3: Peel 150 g peanuts, if still in the skins.
- 4: Put the peanuts into a frying pan on high heat to dry roast them (you can also do this in the oven).
- 5: Cut 400 g pork loin into small pieces.
- 6: Pour 3 tablespoons sesame oil into a large frying pan or wok on high heat. When really hot, add the meat, salt and pepper, and cook until the meat is nicely browned.
Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce and leave to reduce.
- 7: Add the vegetables and mix well.
- 8: At the last minute, add the peanuts, parsley and chopped chives. Mix well and serve immediately.
For the herbs, use whatever you have available: parsley and chives, of course, but coriander, spring onion (scallion), chervil or others, too.
December 2nd 2020.