Step by step recipe:
- 20 min.
- 10 min.
- 5 min.Peel 150 g peanuts, if still in the skins.
- 5 min.Put the peanuts into a frying pan on high heat to dry roast them (you can also do this in the oven).
- 3 min.Cut 400 g pork loin into small pieces.
- 7 min.Pour 3 tablespoons sesame oil into a large frying pan or wok on high heat. When really hot, add the meat, salt and pepper, and cook until the meat is nicely browned.
Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce and leave to reduce.
- 2 min.Add the vegetables and mix well.
- 3 min.At the last minute, add the peanuts, parsley and chopped chives. Mix well and serve immediately.
Remarks:For the herbs, use whatever you have available: parsley and chives, of course, but coriander, spring onion (scallion), chervil or others, too.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Pork loin: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Filet mignon with mustard and tarragon sauce, Pork medallions with "full" turnips, Loin of pork with herbs and julienne vegetables , Larded pork tenderloin, Involtini-Style Filet Mignon , ... [All]
- Green cabbage: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Colcannon, Bacon and cabbage omelette, Warm scallop and cabbage salad, Winegrowers' sausage casserole, Stuffed cabbage leaves, ... [All]
- Peanuts: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Chinese Soup, Peanut rolls, ... [All]
- Sesame oil: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Grilled fillet of salmon with corn salad cream, Ali Baba bread, Vietnamese prawns, Chinese Soup, Pollack fillet baked with rice and vegetables., ... [All]