"Land and sea" kebabs
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
79K4.6 February 24th 2013
For 6 kebabs, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|29 min.||15 min.||44 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cut the fish into fairly large cubes.
- 2: Prepare the marinade by mixing 6 tablespoons olive oil, 1 lime, herbs of your choice (bay, rosemary and thyme here), salt and pepper.
- 3: Tip the fish into the marinade, mix well, cover with plastic film and leave to marinate for at least one hour.
- 4: Cut the mushrooms into large pieces.
- 5: If not already in slices, slice the bacon thinly and cook in the oven at 360°F (180°C) on a wire rack until lightly browned.
- 6: Cut the slices across into squares.
- 7: Make up the slewers, alternating fish with mushrooms and bacon.
If you are not going to cook them immediately, put them on a plate and sprinkle what is left of the marinade over them.
- 8: Grill or, preferably, barbecue, turning until cooked on all sides (They can also be cooked on a griddle or in a frying pan if necessary).
You can vary the ingredients as you wish, for example by using prawns, crayfish or scallops instead of the fish.
September 28th 2021.