Red sea bream fillets in a soy-sauce marinade
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
76K4.6 March 16th 2014
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 4 fillets fish
- 2 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 1 lime
- 4 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Total weight: 785 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|21 min.||4 min.||25 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Carefully remove any remaining bones from the fillets.
- 2: Rinse and dry them.
- 3: Prepare the marinade by mixing 2 tablespoons soy sauce, the juice of 1 lime and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add pepper but no salt (the soy sauce is already salty enough).
- 4: Pour the marinade into a dish and leave the fillets to soak for about 20 minutes.
- 5: Put a large non-stick frying pan on medium heat. When hot, add the fish fillets, skin side down.
- 6: Leave to cook for 2 minutes then turn over.
- 7: Pull off and discard the skin.
If you see any grey or brown flesh, discard that, too.
- 8: Pour a little of the marinade over the fish and turn once more.
- 9: Turn off the heat as soon as the fish is cooked.
- 10: Serve one fillet per person with plain white or pilau rice, for example.
May 19th 2022.