A recipe from cooking-ez.com
6,4934 February 10th 2021
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|27 min.||5 min.||32 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 400 g lettuce and shred.
Put into a salad bowl.
- 2: Dice 300 g cooked chicken fairly small.
- 3: Add to the bowl.
- 4: Grate 30 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan) over the top, or shave with a vegetable peeler.
- 5: Cut 2 slices bread into small cubes.
Try to use a bread with some character (saucipain shown here), even if it's going dry.
- 6: Pour 2 tablespoons oil into a frying pan on high heat. When good and hot, add the croutons and fry until golden brown.
- 7: To make the dressing, blend 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper, then add 6 tablespoons olive oil in a thin stream while still blending.
Check the seasoning.
- 8: Add the croutons to the bowl, pour the dressing over and mix well. Your salad is ready.
Serve without delay.
You can also add your own choice of herbs.
For a quicker version, use a rémoulade dressing
September 23th 2021.