Rice à l'italienne
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
32K4 December 6th 2020
For 4 people, you will need:
- 1 2 slices ham
- 2 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1 bunch sage
- 4 400 g peeled and chopped tomatoes
- 5 400 g cooked rice
- 6 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan)
- 7 salt
- 8 pepper
- Total weight: 995 grams
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|4 min.||20 min.||24 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cut 2 slices ham into small pieces.
- 2: Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a large pan on high heat. When hot, add the ham and sage leaves.
Fry, stirring from time to time.
- 3: Add 400 g peeled and chopped tomatoes and mix well. Turn down the heat and leave uncovered to reduce gently for about 10 minutes.
- 4: Remove and discard the sage, then add 400 g cooked rice.
- 5: Mix well and leave to heat through for a few minutes.
Just before serving, add the grated 50 g Parmigiano reggiano (Parmesan), mix once more then check the seasoning.
You can use tomato sauce for pizzas
instead of the chopped tomatoes.
If you don't have any sage, use a spray of parsley, complete with stalks.
June 9th 2023.