Spicy hot toasted cashew nuts
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
12K3.5 September 20th 2020
For 300 g, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|9 min.||20 min.||29 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
Put 1 egg white into a bowl and whisk for a few seconds. There is no need for it get frothy, this is just to liquefy it more.
- 2: Zest 1 lime into the egg white and mix well.
- 3: Add 300 g cashew nuts and 2 tablespoons chilli spices.
- 4: Mix well.
- 5: Spread the nuts out on a sheet of cooking parchment laid on a baking sheet, then sprinkle with fine salt.
- 6: Toast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7: Leave to cool before storing in an airtight jar.
For even more flavour, try drizzling the nuts with a little lime juice as soon as they come out of the oven.
September 26th 2021.