Submitting a comment or image
CommentsYou may, if you wish, leave comments on certain pages. This comment or question will then be displayed with the recipe. I would be grateful if you would not write in SMS or only in CAPITAL LETTERS, but in proper English, otherwise your submission may be rejected.
Uploading an imageYou may include an image with your comment.
All you need to do is to insert the following code at the point where you wish the image to appear:
[img]address (or URL) of your image[/img]
When submitted, this text will be replaced by your chosen image.
Please note: The images themselves are not stored on cooking-ez.com, just a link to them, so they need to be accessible on line elsewhere. If the link becomes obsolete, your image will no longer appear.
There are hundreds of sites where you can upload and store your photos online for free, such as imageshack.us for example.
Restrictions applying to images
- The size of your source image should not exceed 200 kb or 800x600 pixels
- The image will be re-dimensioned to 200 pixels wide
- Acceptable file types: .jpg, .png or .gif
- Your should respect the law relating to images, in particular regarding right of use, copyright and royalties. Specifically, images should be your own personal images, or in the public domain (be aware that images already in the public domain in the USA may still be covered by copyright or other rights in Europe).
- You may not use this facility for advertising purposes
- Any attempt to misuse comment submission, or to use it for any purpose other than that for which it is intended, will lead to the immediate deletion of the comment concerned.
Last modified on: December 31th 2012
Your 2 comments or questions on this page:
I want to know how i can make the red meat soft for eating?
Comment #1 posted on april 22th 2012 at 12:17 by Anonymous.
Please add your question to a related recipe or page, not here.
Comment #2 posted on april 22th 2012 at 16:19 by jh.