- Page seen 112,487 times Rating
- Already noted 28 times
- Average note : 2.6/3
My EZ Cooking
What is it?My EZ Cooking is a personal area on cooking-ez.com where you can personalize how you use the site.
For example, you can:
- Submit your own recipes, and then put them on line.
- Create your own personal recipe binder by adding favourite recipes. This binder will contain only the recipes you choose and will enable you to find them more quickly.
- Order the e-book of your binder, and so compose "à la carte", recipe by recipe, your personal cookbook.
- Create your own menus from recipes of the site, menus that you can comment and title. very useful to plan a meal with friends or memorize what you serve to who and when for example.
- Receive an immediate personal notification (by e-mail) of events on the site which interest you, which can be:
- a new recipe has been published
- a recipe has been modified
- a comment has been posted to a recipe in your binder
- a new posting has been made on the blog
How do I sign up?This only need an e-mail address, you can register now by clicking on subscription page". After confirmation a password will be sent to you, and these log-in details will allow you access to your personal area.
Please note that if you have already signed up to be kept informed of new recipes, your account has been created automatically and you will have received your password by e-mail.
Connection by FacebookIf you have a Facebook account, you can be connected with it, and your "My cooking ez" will be automatically created. You hust have to click on the FB button, and your e-mail and Facebook password will be asked to you. Note that it's facebook who will grant you the access, not cooking-ez.com.
How does it work?All you need to do is go to the site's Home page, and use the log-in form to enter your e-mail address and password, then follow the menus which will guide you through how to use it.
This site without any advertising?It is possible in this space to subscribe to the site, and then to view all pages and recipes without any advertising. Two main advantages: displaying is faster, and pages are more pleasant to view.
Lost password?If you have lost your password, you just have to type in only your e-mail address (nothing in Password") and click on the "Enter" button, the system will send you a special reminding message.
Suggesting an improvement?Please feel free to use the contact form for this.
Last modified on: December 22th 2012