Mirlitons of Guipavas
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
4,5585 June 25th 2023
For 6 pieces, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|30 min.||30 min.||15 min.||1 hour 15 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Furnish tartlet circles with 300 g Yeast-based flaky dough (for croissants), spread thinly (maximum 2 mm), following these tips.
- 2: We don't throw anything away, just gather up your dough scraps and use them as Viennese fermented dough another time.
- 3: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Fill each pastry base with a layer of almond cream, using a piping bag if possible.
- 4: Do this for all your funds.
- 5: You can sprinkle a little powdered sugar over the top of the bases, which is supposed to help them develop in the oven (the almond cream will swell during baking).
- 6: Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 7: Leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 8: Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.
You can replace the almond cream with pistachio cream
for a pistachio version.
Note that the proportions are very simple: you'll need 40g of dough and 40g of almond cream per mirliton.
December 8th 2023.