Moist Lemon Cake
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 1 , you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|16 min.||30 min.||46 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Sieve together 150 g flour and 150 g icing sugar.
- 2: Add 150 g butter cut into small pieces (left for at least 1 hour at room temperature).
- 3: Zest 1 lemon.
- 4: Add 70 g lemon juice.
- 5: And, lastly, 150 g egg.
- 6: Beat with a food mixer until the mixture is evenly mixed.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 7: Pour the mixture into a mould or tin, which you can stand on a baking sheet if you wish.
- 8: Bake for about 30 minutes, checking if the cake is cooked after 25 minutes.
- 9: Turn out the cake.
Leave to cool before serving.
You can combine lemon and almond flavours by adding 150g ground almonds to the mixture.
August 23th 2019.