Step by step recipe:
- 2 min.
- 3 min.Add 150 g butter cut into small pieces (left for at least 1 hour at room temperature).
- 1 min.
- 1 min.Add 70 g lemon juice.
- 1 min.And, lastly, 150 g egg.
- 5 min.Beat with a food mixer until the mixture is evenly mixed.
Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- 2 min.Pour the mixture into a mould or tin, which you can stand on a baking sheet if you wish.
- 30 min.Bake for about 30 minutes, checking if the cake is cooked after 25 minutes.
- 1 min.Turn out the cake.
Leave to cool before serving.
Remarks:You can combine lemon and almond flavours by adding 150g ground almonds to the mixture.
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Flour: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Four quarters, Pizza dough, Financiers, Pink Reims biscuits, Oatmeal cake, ... [All]
- Icing sugar: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Chocolate almond cookies, Pistachio "Financiers", Macarons (the original French macaroons) , Nanou's chocolate cake, Walnut paste, ... [All]
- Butter: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Burger buns, Smoked eggs, Breton galettes (pancakes), Rolled chestnut and apple brioche, Marchand de vin sauce, ... [All]