A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 1 tart, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|1 hour 11 min.||30 min.||1 hour 41 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 320 g Breton sablé biscuit dough and flatten out into a tart ring 8.5 inches ( 22 cm) diameter.
- 2: Bake at 360°F (180°C) for 25 minutes.
- 3: Turn out and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 4: Melt 30 g white chocolate over a bain-marie.
- 5: Use a brush to coat the top of the tart base with a thin layer of melted white chocolate.
- 6: Prepare 200 g Fruit crémeux with raspberries and pour into a dessert ring 8.5 inches (22 cm) diameter.
Leave to cool.
- 7: Place the sablé base chocolate side downwards on top of the set crémeux.
- 8: Place a large plate on top to make turning over easier...
- 9: ...and turn the whole lot upside down.
Transfer onto the serving plate and remove the ring.
- 10: Arrange a layer of raspberries on the tart, then brush with an apricot glaze.
- 11: Your superb raspberry tart is ready.
A different method: at stage 6
, you can pour the crémeux directly onto the pastry base, protected as before with a thin layer of white chocolate, and sitting in a dessert ring (taller than a tart ring).
With the same basic idea, you can vary this recipe using other fruit.
May 24th 2020.