Step by step recipe:
- 15 min.Prepare 320 g Breton sablé biscuit dough and flatten out into a tart ring 8.5 inches ( 22 cm) diameter.
- 25 min.Bake at 360°F (180°C) for 25 minutes.
- 3 min.Turn out and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 5 min.Melt 30 g white chocolate over a bain-marie.
- 2 min.Use a brush to coat the top of the tart base with a thin layer of melted white chocolate.
- 35 min.Prepare 200 g Fruit crémeux with raspberries and pour into a dessert ring 8.5 inches (22 cm) diameter.
Leave to cool.
- 2 min.Place the sablé base chocolate side downwards on top of the set crémeux.
- 2 min.Place a large plate on top to make turning over easier...
- 2 min....and turn the whole lot upside down.
Transfer onto the serving plate and remove the ring.
- 10 min.Arrange a layer of raspberries on the tart, then brush with an apricot glaze.
- Your superb raspberry tart is ready.
Remarks:A different method: at Step 6, you can pour the crémeux directly onto the pastry base, protected as before with a thin layer of white chocolate, and sitting in a dessert ring (taller than a tart ring).
With the same basic idea, you can vary this recipe using other fruit.
Source:Home made, based on a recipe from INBP (French national bakery institute).
Grade this recipe
More recipes?This recipe use (among others)
- Breton sablé biscuit dough: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: ... [All]
- Raspberries: You can check-out other recipes which use it, like for example: Half-cooked chocolate cake with raspberry coulis, Raspberry sorbet, Framboisier, Raspberry muffins, Cranachan, ... [All]
- Fruit crémeux: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: ... [All]
- Apricot glaze: You can get more informations, or check-out other recipes which use it, for example: Peach and green tea tart, How to glaze a tart , Apple semelles (flat apple tarts), Fraisier (French strawberry cake), Exotic fruit tart, ... [All]