A recipe from cooking-ez.com
64K4.6 October 27th 2013
For 1 tart, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|35 min.||40 min.||1 hour 15 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Roll out 250 g Shortcrust pastry (pâte brisée) and bake blind in a tart tin or mould.
- 2: Prepare 300 g Polenta and, as soon as it is ready, spread it over the base of the pastry case...
- 3: ...in an even layer 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick.
- 4: Spread 350 g Ratatouille on top...
- 5: ...in an even layer.
- 6: Bake for about 10 minutes. This is more reheating than cooking, as all the ingredients are already cooked.
- 7: Serve warm or cold, with a drizzle of herb olive oil, if you wish.
June 9th 2023.