Roasted vegetables with thyme and green sauce
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
4,2963 July 12th 2023
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|34 min.||20 min.||54 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 300 g carrot, cut into small sections.
If you're using organic carrots, there's no need to peel them.
- 2: Prepare 300 g cauliflower.
- 3: Prepare 300 g leek, cut into small pieces.
Preheat oven to 220°C (430°F).
- 4: Pour all the vegetables into a bowl, sprinkle with thyme and 5 tablespoons olive oil, then mix well.
- 5: Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking sheet, then spread the vegetables over it.
Season with salt and pepper.
- 6: Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- 7: Serve drizzled with olive oil and accompanied by a generous spoonful of parsley-sesame green sauce.
The vegetables are those of the season, but feel free to add others than those indicated here, according to your taste and what you have on hand.
December 8th 2023.