Small green vegetables in Mornay sauce
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
3,795 August 6th 2023
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|46 min.||11 min.||57 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cut 4 artichokes heart into small pieces.
You can use small purple artichokes (as in the photo), or classic artichokes.
- 2: Prepare and cook 400 g broad beans.
- 3: Prepare and slice 300 g courgette (choose small zucchinis if possible).
- 4: Prepare and chop 1 shallot.
- 5: In a large saucepan over high heat, pour in 4 tablespoons olive oil and when hot, pour in the zucchini.
- 6: Sauté until zucchini is cooked but still barely firm.
Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
- 7: Return the pan to the heat, pour in 3 tablespoons olive oil, then when hot, add the chopped shallot.
Season with salt and pepper, and cook for 1 minute without browning.
- 8: Add the broad beans and artichoke...
- 9: ...then the zucchinis.
Heat the mixture, stirring a little.
- 10: Make or reheat 200 g Bechamel sauce, and add 50 g grated cheese to make the Mornay sauce.
Add the vegetable sauce, chopped parsley, and mix quickly one last time.
- 11: Your vegetables are ready.
Vegetables can easily be changed for this recipe, so don't hesitate to adapt according to your tastes and the season.
If you're a gourmand, don't hesitate to increase the weight of grated cheese in the béchamel sauce, for a richer Mornay sauce...
December 8th 2023.