A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 6 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 150 g cucumber, dice small and sprinkle with fine salt.
- 2: Prepare 150 g courgette, dice small and trickle half the 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice over. Sprinkle with a little fine salt, mix and set aside.
- 3: Peel 100 g raw beetroot, dice small and trickle 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Sprinkle with a little fine salt, mix and set aside.
- 4: Dice 80 g smoked salmon and set aside.
- 5: Dice 100 g Comté cheese and set aside.
- 6: Put into a large salad bowl the salmon, Comté and cucumber (drained).
- 7: Add the beetroot and courgettes (drained).
- 8: Add the chopped herbs, then 6 tablespoons French dressing (vinaigrette) and mix well.
Your cubed salad is ready.
As with any salad, the proportions are only approximate, so you can vary them as you choose.
If you do not have Comté cheese, use something similar ((Gruyère, Cheddar, ...).
April 4th 2020.