A recipe from cooking-ez.com
41K3.9 October 9th 2019
For 4 people, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Rinse and drain the 250 g tinned red kidney beans and dry in a tea towel.
- 2: Prepare 1 avocado, cut into small peieces and drizzle a little lime juice over.
- 3: Put the avocado into a salad bowl with the prepared and finely chopped 1 onion.
- 4: Prepare 300 g tomatoes and chop into small pieces..
- 5: Add the red beans and tomatoes to the bowl...
- 6: ...and add the chopped parsley.
- 7: Prepare the dressing by mixing 3 tablespoons lime juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
- 8: Pour the dressing into the bowl and mix well.
Your Mexican salad is ready.
Give the dressing more of a distinctive flavour by adding a little lime zest
January 20th 2022.