A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 600 g, you will need:
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 300 g green cabbage, raw.
- 2: Prepare 300 g carrot and grate them.
You should have about the same weight of grated carrot as chopped cabbage.
- 3: Chop 1 onion finely and add to the cabbage and carrot.
- 4: Add 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- 5: Your coleslaw is ready.
The cabbage traditionally used is the hard "white" variety, but this is not essential.
The basic recipe can be varied easily. You can add hot pepper to the mayonnaise, add chopped chives
, cooked potatoes, etc.
December 4th 2020.