A recipe from cooking-ez.com
269K4.2 March 26th 2013
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|28 min.||2 hours||10 min.||2 hours 38 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cook 250 g fresh salmon in a pan of salted simmering water (with the powdered fish fumet if desired).
- 2: As soon as it becomes opaque, and therefore cooked, remove from pan and drain.
- 3: Pick over salmon, keeping only flesh and break into flakes.
- 4: Cut 120 g smoked salmon into fine strips, then cut these into small pieces. The pieces should be as small as possible.
- 5: Put 120 g butter in a bowl, and mix with a fork until smooth.
Season, then mix again with fork.
- 6: Add cooked salmon, mix with fork.
- 7: Add diced smoked salmon, 1 lemon juice and 2 tablespoons Herb olive oil, mix with fork.
- 8: Chop chives and parsley, add them and mix with fork.
- 9: Fill one or more small terrines, cover with plastic film and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Serve as a starter with toasted bread.
If you prefer a stronger flavour, you can add a half teaspoon of powdered fish fumet when cooking the salmon.
September 27th 2023.