A recipe from cooking-ez.com
79K4.8 April 28th 2013
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|43 min.||5 min.||48 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Cut circles from the buckwheat pancake about 6 cm (2.3 inches) in diameter.
You will need 3 circles for each feuillantine.
- 2: Melt 20 g butter then brush each circle with butter and salt on both sides.
- 3: Arrange the circles on a baking sheet.
- 4: Bake until they are just lightly browned (about 5 minutes).
Set aside to cool on a wire rack.
- 5: Put 150 g crab meat and 150 g fresh salmon (lightly poached in a little salted water) into a bowl with 100 g Mayonnaise, your choice of herbs (chives, coriander and parsley here) chopped finely and pepper.
- 6: Mix thoroughly.
- 7: Begin assembling the feuillantines: place a circle on the serving plate. Put a spoonful of filling on top.
- 8: Add a second circle and top this with another spoonful of filling.
- 9: Finish with the third circle.
Make one feuillantine for each guest.
- 10: Serve without delay.
If you have any mixture left over, try improvising a different presentation.
If you do not have any buckwheat pancakes (galettes), you can use sheets of brik or filo.
To keep the circles completely flat, place a second baking sheet on top before putting in the oven.
December 7th 2021.