A recipe from cooking-ez.com
290K3.9 March 10th 2019
For 60 madeleines, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|20 min.||50 min.||5 min.||1 hour 15 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Melt 150 g dark chocolate broken in pieces in a bain-marie then leave to cool.
- 2: Sieve together 200 g icing sugar and 80 g flour.
- 3: Add 80 g ground almonds and mix.
- 4: Beat 6 egg whites about one minute, just until they become slightly frothy, not like for meringue.
- 5: Add the mix of flour, sugar and almonds to the beaten egg-whites, beat again to mix.
Add 175 g Noisette butter and beat again to mix thoroughly.
- 6: Add melted chocolate, 1 tablespoon honey, and beat again to mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- 7: Pour mixture into moulds, using a forcing bag (easier) or a tablespoon, then put back in fridge for 30 minutes.
- 8: Preheat oven to 150°C ou 302°F and cook for about 20 minutes.
Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve at room temperature (not too warm).
June 9th 2023.