- Add photos
For 5 tarts, you will need:
|Preparation||Resting||Cooking||Start to finish|
|50 min.||4 hours||20 min.||5 hours 10 min.|
Step by step recipe:
- Put into a food-processor bowl: 500 g flour, 1 egg, 50 g olive oil, 20 g yeast, 10 g salt, 100 g Soured dough and 270 ml water.
- Start on slow speed and knead for 10 minutes.
- After this time, turn the dough out onto a floured worktop, roll into a ball and put into a bowl.
Cover with a sheet of plastic and leave to rest for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- After this time, divide the dough into 160 g pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, cover them all with a sheet of plastic and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll out each ball with a rolling pin into a circle the same size as your tart case or mould (approx. 26 cm or 10 inches approx).
- Place the circle of dough into the case.
- Do this with all the cases, then cover with plastic sheets and leave to rest for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C).
Mix 270 g cream, 270 g grated cheese and 60 ml dry white wine in a bowl then pepper generously.
- Spread a layer of filling in each case. You should allow about 130 g per tart.
- Bake for around 20 to 25 minutes, watching for colouration. It is important not to overcook the tarts, otherwise they will dry out.
Disposable aluminium cases are practical for this recipe as they allow for easy cooking and freezing.
You may well have some dough left over. If so, weigh out 100 g portions, wrap in plastic film
and freeze to use as soured dough
A recipe from cooking-ez.com. View this recipe : https://cooking-ez.com/divers/recipe-cheese-tart.html