Gratin slices with spinach
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 slices, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|1 hour 3 min.||30 min.||1 hour 33 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C).
Prepare 1 shallot.
- 2: Prepare 250 g cooked spinach then set aside.
- 3: Chop 2 hard-boiled eggs with a knife...
- 4: ...and mix with 100 g Bechamel sauce.
- 5: Cut 4 slices bread and remove the crust (optional).
- 6: Spread each slice of bread generously with the bechamel and egg topping and scatter grated cheese on top.
- 7: Cook in the oven for around 20 minutes until the top is browned. Finish under the grill if necessary.
- 8: Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan and cook the shallot with salt and pepper for 1 or 2 minutes without colouring.
- 9: Serve the gratin slices with the spinach on either side.
July 7th 2020.