A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 6 slices, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|16 min.||10 min.||26 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Slice the cooked 150 g Morteau sausage, then cut into small sticks.
- 2: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Meanwhile, cut 6 slices bread.
- 3: Spread the 100 g Bechamel sauce on the slices.
- 4: Divide the onions fondue between the slices.
- 5: Then the sausage sticks.
- 6: Finish with the grated 100 g Comté cheese.
- 7: Put in the oven for about 10 minutes, until the cheese on the top is nicely browned.
- 8: Serve piping hot.
For the bread, you might like to try using a rustic-style loaf, such as new leavened bread
or seeded loaf
April 9th 2020.