Potato and two ham gratin
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|11 min.||36 min.||47 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
Prepare and chop the ½ onion.
Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a pan and when hot, add the chopped onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- 2: Add 150 g ham and 150 g cured ham cut into small pieces and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 3: Add this mixture to 400 g potato purée and mix well.
- 4: Spread in a gratin dish...
- 5: ...and scatter 100 g grated cheese over the top.
- 6: Cook in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes. You can finish the gratin by browning under the grill for a moment if necessary.
This goes very well served with a green herby salad in a good vinaigrette
The proportions for this recipe are suggestions, so feel free to adapt them to your own taste.
December 15th 2019.