Sautéed Green Vegetables in pan
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
56K4.0 December 2nd 2015
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|33 min.||4 min.||37 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Peel and cut up all the vegetables: broccoli, romanesco, cabbage and Brussels sprouts, but keep them separate.
Bring 1 litre 500 ml Vegetable stock to the boil and cook the Brussels sprouts until just tender.
Cook the other vegetables like this in turn.
- 2: After draining, you can mix the vegetables together.
- 3: Prepare and chop 30 g shallot.
- 4: Melt 50 g butter in a large pan on medium heat, then add the chopped shallot, salt and pepper.
Leave to cook without colouring for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 5: Tip in the vegetables, mix well and leave to cook for 2 or 3 minutes just to heat through. Heat the serving plates.
- 6: These vegetables are delicious on their own, or you can serve them as a side-dish with meat, for example.
Just before serving, why not grate a little Parmesan over the top?
December 8th 2023.