Spaghetti with smoked salmon
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|15 min.||22 min.||37 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Cut the 150 g smoked salmon into ribbons.
- 2: Prepare and chop 1 shallot.
- 3: Cook 500 g spaghetti until just tender (al dente) and keep hot.
- 4: In a bowl, mix 200 ml cream, 3 egg yolks, the juice of ½ lemon, half the grated Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- 5: Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Add the shallot, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute without colouring.
- 6: Pour 100 ml dry white wine into the pan and leave to reduce by 3/4.
- 7: Add the cream and the salmon and bring back to the boil.
- 8: Tip in the cooked spaghetti, the remaining grated Parmesan and mix well. Leave on low heat for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
It is ready as soon as the pasta has soaked up the cream.
You can another type of pasta, such as tagliatelle, if you prefer.
May 25th 2020.