A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|15 min.||25 min.||40 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C)
Butter a gratin dish.
- 2: Spread 500 g cooked spinach in the bottom.
- 3: Slice 4 hard-boiled eggs and arrange on top of the spinach.
- 4: Mix 200 g Bechamel sauce and 100 g grated cheese, then pour over the eggs.
- 5: For a browner top, you can add a little more more grated cheese.
- 6: Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until nicely browned on top.
This recipe is very approximate, so do feel free to adapt the quantities to whatever you have to hand.
April 4th 2020.