A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|1 hour 38 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Prepare 750 g cauliflower.
- 2: Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
Grate each floret on a fine grater...
- 3: ...without grating the stalk. Only grate the flower head.
- 4: This should give you a coarse powder, which will be the "couscous" for your cauliflower tabouleh.
If you have not already done so, put the grated cauliflower into a bowl.
- 5: Peel 3 tomatoes, cut into small dice and tip into the bowl.
- 6: Prepare 1 onion, chop finely and add to the bowl.
- 7: Snip or roughly chop the parsley and coriander leaves and add to the bowl.
- 8: Pour in 4 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons vinegar and 6 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Your cauliflower tabouleh is ready.
In this recipe the proportions are only for guidance.
April 21th 2019.