Fish fillet in express cooking envelope
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 6 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|1 hour 12 min.||7 min.||1 hour 19 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Wash and peel 2 carrots and 2 turnips, cut in small dice.
Prepare 1 courgette. Cut into small dice.
Shell 200 g peas if fresh.
- 2: Peel and chop 1 shallot.
- 3: In a pan, melt 30 g butter, add shallot and cook for one minute.
- 4: Add vegetables and mix well.
- 5: Cook with lid on for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are just crunchy (not totally cooked). Salt and pepper.
- 6: Make the envelope:
Put in front of you a piece of cooking plastic film, place a fish fillet in the centre, salt and peeper each side.
- 7: Remove fillet, and in its place put 2 tablespoons of precooked vegetables.
- 8: Put fillet on top.
- 9: Add a dash of lemon juice.
- 10: And a dash of olive oil.
- 11: Fold plastic film.
Continue like this for all the fillets.
- 12: Cook in microwave oven for 2 minutes, at maximum power. Serve straight from oven.
You can replace the cooking plastic wrap
with some greaseproof paper, it is a little less practical (you need to make foldings), but prettier.
January 19th 2021.