Langoustine sabayon tart
A recipe from cooking-ez.com
For 4 people, you will need:
|Preparation||Cooking||Start to finish|
|38 min.||28 min.||1 hour 6 min.|
Step by step recipe
- 1: Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
Lay a sheet of filo pastry out on the worktop and brush with melted butter.
- 2: Lay a second sheet on top.
- 3: Brush with more butter and repeat the operation to give 3 sheets of filo with 2 layers of butter.
- 4: Cut out circles of about 12 cm (5 inches)...
- 5: ...and line the tart cases or moulds.
- 6: Brush butter over the inside of the cases...
- 7: And bake until golden brown.Set aside where they will stay hot.
- 8: Peel 300 g langoustines (scampi), cut into pieces and dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
- 9: Melt 30 g butter in a small frying pan. Add the langoustines, salt lightly, pepper and fry for 2 or 3 minutes until lightly browned.
- 10: Prepare the lime sabayon (recipe here) with 2 egg yolks, 6 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt and pepper.
- 11: Divide the langoustines between the hot tart cases...
- 12: ...pour the sabayon over and serve immediately.
For a stronger lime flavour, add a little of the zest to the sabayon.
June 19th 2021.